The Art Of Horacio Pagani

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Author
Discussion

cc8s

4,107 posts

147 months

Tuesday 26th January 2010
quotequote all
That Cinque is...can't think of a good enough word cloud9

My pics of Zondas:

C12s 7.0

A car that can get you so excited just to sit in it is something special.



C12s 7.3



F Roadster

My brother actually got my picture signed by Pagani himself!

Never got to sit in it, so close!frown


Cinque(the British one)


I also saw a Zonda R at MPH but it was under covers.

jerwatt

14,775 posts

145 months

Friday 5th February 2010
quotequote all
A mere 3 Zonda R out in the rain.



Willie Dee

1,559 posts

152 months

Saturday 6th February 2010
quotequote all
Streetrod said:
Just to add some more fuel to the fire:

Is that a Pagani stereo system in the background?

AndrewD

6,924 posts

228 months

Saturday 6th February 2010
quotequote all
riwiho said:
jerwatt said:
A mere 3 Zonda R out in the rain.

That sir, is a truly wonderful picture.
+100

Streetrod

Original Poster:

6,403 posts

150 months

Saturday 6th February 2010
quotequote all
Here is a slightly odd one off built for a Spanish dealer, Its called the Tricolore. Personally I dont think the LED lights work, see what you think.





















Edited by Streetrod on Saturday 6th February 12:06

Streetrod

Original Poster:

6,403 posts

150 months

Saturday 6th February 2010
quotequote all
Also check these pics that were taken in Hong Kong. I am not normally a jealous man but cmon, this is just not fair......






cc8s

4,107 posts

147 months

Sunday 7th February 2010
quotequote all
Those last pictures from SPS are amazing!

The Tricolore looks good, I love the blue carbon, but I do think the LED lights and split Italian flag makes it look a bit crap.

DJC

23,563 posts

180 months

Sunday 7th February 2010
quotequote all
So Im the only one who thinks Zondas look badly proportioned, out of shape and just plain ugly then?

rocksteadyeddie

7,968 posts

171 months

Sunday 7th February 2010
quotequote all
DJC said:
So Im the only one who thinks Zondas look badly proportioned, out of shape and just plain ugly then?


Should've gone to Specsavers!

munch997

2,325 posts

131 months

Sunday 7th February 2010
quotequote all
DJC said:
So Im the only one who thinks Zondas look badly proportioned, out of shape and just plain ugly then?
Yes

AngryApples

5,449 posts

209 months

Sunday 7th February 2010
quotequote all
Streetrod said:
Also check these pics that were taken in Hong Kong. I am not normally a jealous man but cmon, this is just not fair......





Feck!

That is some serious parking there, just a tiny mistake and oops! how many K down the drain?

andy74b

826 posts

171 months

Sunday 7th February 2010
quotequote all
AngryApples said:
Streetrod said:
Also check these pics that were taken in Hong Kong. I am not normally a jealous man but cmon, this is just not fair......





Feck!

That is some serious parking there, just a tiny mistake and oops! how many K down the drain?
Good point, how they get out the cars?